Inspirational Quotes!!

Monday, August 31, 2009

Purpose in Life - Part 1



When I was a child, I used to keep birds and fish as pets.


I especially like playing with my fishes a lot. You may wonder, just how one plays with a fish?


Well, that’s simple. You see, I used to keep a small fish bowl with several small fishes inside (such as Angelfish, guppy and fighting fish). Whenever I fancy, I’ll stick my little palm into the bowl, grab a fish, take it out of the bowl and place it on the floor beside me.


Being a curious child, I noticed that when the fish is out of water, it could not move/walk /fly and it doesn’t seem to fare very well.

However, when I put the fish back into the water again… Viola! A miracle happened…and they were able to move freely again!

Now as I recall, I think we are like the fishes.

We may not all be rocket scientists or Mozart, but there must be something that we can do better than anyone else.
That something is our unique purpose!

All of us belong somewhere. In other words, there should be something that you can do better than anyone else. There should be a problem that you were created to solve, a problem that you will love solving.

Just like the fish, there is a place where you can swim freely.
Just like the bird, there is a place where you can soar to your heights freely.


When you are where you are supposed to be… NO one can compete with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want More articles?

More Articles

About Me

My photo
Being trained in psychology, I hope to share some insights through my blog. May it be a source of daily inspiration for all.