Inspirational Quotes!!

Saturday, December 15, 2012

5 Ways to Eliminate Negative Emotions 3




4. The Work

The Work was created by Byron Katie, and it’s a system of four simple questions:

• Is it true?

• Can you absolutely know that it’s true?

• How do you react when you believe this thought?

• Who would you be without this thought?

That’s how it starts, and while my paraphrasing of the questions may not be perfect, the questions still hold power, because they open up your mind and beliefs to new possibilities.

There are so many options to feel better that I am confused about the fact that people still try to drink and eat their problems away.

5. NLP

Last, but definitely not least is NLP, which I use when I work with my own clients. NLP gives you the user’s manual for your brain.

It allows me to help my clients achieve quick changes that have big ramifications in their life.

As an example, one client came to me with writer’s block. She had trouble with anxiety when she sat down to write.0

She loved writing, but it wasn’t happening. She had some bad memories and experiences from the past around writing, and when we cleared those up, everything changed.



Stay Tuned for more



Follow Daily motiva on

http://love-psychology-wellness.blogspot.com/
http://twitter.com/#!/dailymotiva
http://selfinspiration.wordpress.com/

Written by Henri Junttila


No comments:

Post a Comment

Want More articles?

More Articles

About Me

My photo
Being trained in psychology, I hope to share some insights through my blog. May it be a source of daily inspiration for all.