Inspirational Quotes!!

Saturday, October 22, 2011

HOPE

HOPE - Honest Optimism based on Personal Endeavors


I love the above acronym for hope. This simply says that yes, there is something we can do to have hope.




Is hope really that important? Martin Luther said that everything that is done in the world is done by hope. John Lubbock said that hope should be classed as virtue, along with faith and character. Alexander said that hope is the true inheritance of all that resolve upon great enterprises. We could also think of it in this light: A person without hope will take no action. The student who has no hope of passing will not study; the salesperson with no hope of making the sale won’t make the call. Hope is the starting point for accomplishment.



Over the years, with the help of hundreds of audiences and thousands of people all over the world, I have come to the conclusion that there are eight things that all of us want, regardless of our age, education, ethnic background or gender. Everybody wants to be happy, healthy, at least reasonably prosperous, secure, to have friends, peace of mind, good family relationships and hope. Actually, it all starts with hope.



Carefully examine these eight things and ask yourself the questions: Can I honestly expect to be happy if I have no hope? What impact would it have on my health if I were without hope? How prosperous could I become if I had no hope that I could become prosperous? How secure would I be in my personal, family and career if I had no hope? What kind of person would I be and, consequently, how many friends would I be able to attract if I were living without hope? Can you imagine peace of mind without hope? What do you think your relationship with your family would be if you were a person without hope?



Interestingly enough, the best way to have hope is to give hope. The more you give, the more you’ll have. Give it to those you encounter and I’ll SEE YOU AT THE TOP!


By Zig Ziglar


Zig Ziglar is known as America’s motivator. He is the author of 29 books and numerous audio and video recordings. See him in action!


Don’t Forget To Follow Dailymotiva on Twitter!



http://selfinspiration.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want More articles?

More Articles

About Me

My photo
Being trained in psychology, I hope to share some insights through my blog. May it be a source of daily inspiration for all.